In Science, students will:
- Learn key scientific content to enhance confidence and reduce any cultural gap.
- Consider how scientific evidence can enhance wellbeing, and change the world for the better, with a focus on our response to the challenges of climate change.
- Investigate scientific principles through engagement with practical science.
- Evaluate information to enable them to make informed and safe choices.
- Consider the ethical implications of scientific applications, and how these applications can best serve the community.
- Reflect on Catholic social teaching and its implications for science.
- Consider the impact on the promotion of scientific understanding, made by scientists from diverse cultures.
- Encounter positive role models, who will promote engagement and motivate them to aspire to consider careers in science.
Director of Learning
Contact Frances Vause